Vs > Selagoncy
Stuttgart vs Selagoncy Climate & Distance Between
Stuttgart vs Magoye, Zambia
Stuttgart vs Steamboat Springs, Co, Usa
Stuttgart vs KIROVOBAD (GANDZHA), Azerbaijan
Stuttgart vs Marion, Nc, Usa
Selagoncy vs Ittoqqortoormiit, Scoresbysund, Greenland
Selagoncy vs Qiqihar, China
Selagoncy vs Hoyvík/ Tórshavn, Faroe Islands
Selagoncy vs Karioi, New Zealand
Blakely, Ga vs Itacoatiara
Narathiwat vs Nan/ Muang Nan
Arcadia, Fl vs Tshane
Colorado Springs, Co vs Salem, In
- The distance between Stuttgart, Germany and Selagoncy, Russia is approximately 5,754 km or 3,575 mi.
- To reach Stuttgart in this distance one would set out from Selagoncy bearing 305.9° or NW and follow the great circles arc to approach Stuttgart bearing 209.7° or SSW .
- Stuttgart has a marine west coast climate (Cfb) whereas Selagoncy has a boreal subarctic climate with no dry season and extremely severe winters (Dfd).
- Stuttgart is in or near the cool temperate moist forest biome whereas Selagoncy is in or near the subpolar moist tundra biome.
- The mean annual temperature is 22.9 °C (41.2°F) warmer.
- Average monthly temperatures vary by 37.3 °C (67.1°F) less in Stuttgart. The continentality subtype is semicontinental as opposed to hypercontinental.
- Total annual precipitation averages 396.9 mm (15.6 in) more which is equivalent to 396.9 l/m² (9.74 US gal/ft²) or 3,969,000 l/ha (424,312 US gal/ac) more. About 2 1/3 as much.
- The altitude of the sun at midday is overall 17.4° higher in Stuttgart than in Selagoncy.
Climate Comparison Table
The table shows values for Stuttgart relative to Selagoncy. You can also view this comparison the other way around from the perspective of Selagoncy vs Stuttgart
|Average Temperature °C ( °F)
|Average Precipitation mm (in)
|Average Daylight Hours & Minutes/ Day
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day (°)
There are so many comparison pages. Please post a link to one to help people find them:
Stuttgart vs Canakkale, Turkey
Stuttgart vs Evora, Portugal
Stuttgart vs Guanare, Venezuela
Stuttgart vs Yonagunijima, Japan
Selagoncy vs Mc Grath, Ak, Usa
Selagoncy vs Bedford, Ma, Usa
Selagoncy vs Isachsen, Ellef Ringnes Island, Nunavut, Canada
Selagoncy vs Parachinar, Pakistan
Estevan, Sk vs Onslow, Western Australia
Macquarie Island vs Buffalo, New York
Kankan vs Georgetown
Storrs, Ct vs Ranong
Stuttgart vs Selagoncy Discussion
You are welcome to incorporate your thoughts on the differences in climate or other matters such as contrasts in culture, standard of living, demographics etc.
Currently under general maintenance.|
Climate Guides for Locations near Stuttgart
Climate Guides for Locations near Selagoncy