| < March >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stuttgart in March is cool at 5.5 °C (41.9 °F).
- Afternoons can be quite mild with average high temperatures reaching 10 °C (50 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally very cool with an average low of 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- The variation/ range of diurnal average temperatures in March is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in March is dry with rain, sleet or snow occasionally. A mere 37mm (1.5in) of fluid falls across on average 12 days.
- In March the skies in Stuttgart are a little dull having on average a modest 4:29 of blazing sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 10:54 long and the longest day is 12:44 long with an average length of 11:49.
- There are approximately 7:07 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 38.6% of daylight hours and cloudy 61.4% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stuttgart March averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for March in Stuttgart, Germany
Navigate to March Weather in Locations Surrounding Stuttgart: