| < January >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stuttgart in January is slightly cold at 0 °C (32 °F).
- Afternoons can be very cool with average high temperatures reaching 3 °C (37.4 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -3 °C (26.6 °F).
- The variation/ range of daily average temperatures in January is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in January is a little parched with snow sometimes. A mere 46mm (1.8in) of liquid is released during an average of 16 days.
- The blue above Stuttgart is really dreary having on average just 1:42 of bright sunshine per day.
- The shortest day is 8:20 long and the longest day is 9:20 long with an average length of 8:45.
- There are approximately 6:50 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 20% of daylight hours and cloudy 80% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stuttgart January averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for January in Stuttgart, Germany
Navigate to January Weather in Locations Surrounding Stuttgart: