| < February >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stuttgart in February is very cool at 1.5 °C (34.7 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 5 °C (41 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- In February there is a range/ variation of daily average temperatures of 7 °C (12.6 °F).
- The weather in February is dry with sleet, snow or rain every now and then. A mere 39mm (1.5in) of water precipitates across on average 14 days.
- In February the heavens above Stuttgart are gloomy having on average a scanty 2:34 of magnificent solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 9:22 long and the longest day is 10:51 long with an average length of 10:05.
- There are approximately 7:18 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 26.1% of daylight hours and cloudy 73.9% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stuttgart February averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for February in Stuttgart, Germany
Navigate to February Weather in Locations Surrounding Stuttgart: