| < December >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stuttgart in December is very cool at 1 °C (33.8 °F).
- Afternoons can be cool with average high temperatures reaching 4 °C (39.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally slightly cold with an average low of -2 °C (28.4 °F).
- The range/ variation of daily average temperatures in December is 6 °C (10.8 °F).
- The weather in December is dry with sleet or snow every now and then. A mere 38mm (1.5in) of fluid is deposited across an average of 14 days.
- In December the blue above Stuttgart is dismal with an average of just 1:29 of bright solar radiation per day.
- The shortest day is 8:15 long and the longest day is 8:32 long with an average length of 8:19.
- There are approximately 6:38 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 18.3% of daylight hours and cloudy 81.7% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stuttgart December averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for December in Stuttgart, Germany
Navigate to December Weather in Locations Surrounding Stuttgart: