| < April >
|Normal Max/ High Temperature
|Min/ Low Temperature
|Number of Wet Days (probability of rain on a day)
|Average Sunlight per day
|Average Daylight per day
|Sunny (Cloudy) Daylight Hours
|Sun altitude at solar noon on the 21st day.
- The average temperature in Stuttgart in April is a little cool at 9.5 °C (49.1 °F).
- Afternoons can be mild with average high temperatures reaching 14 °C (57.2 °F).
- Overnight temperatures are generally cool with an average low of 5 °C (41 °F).
- In April the average daily temperature range/ variation is 9 °C (16.2 °F).
- The weather in April is a little parched with rain every now and then. A mere 48mm (1.9in) of fluid is dropped during an average of 14 days.
- In April the skies in Stuttgart are slightly fair having an average of an unexceptional 5:23 of magnificent sunshine daily.
- The shortest day is 12:48 long and the longest day is 14:29 long with an average length of 13:39.
- There are approximately 8:04 per day when bright sunshine is absent due to cloud, haze or the sun being too low on the horizon to register.
- It is sunny approximately 40% of daylight hours and cloudy 60% of daylight hours.
Check the distance to and compare the Stuttgart April averages with somewhere beginning with:
A | B | C | D | E | F | G | H | I | J | K | L | M | N | O | P | Q | R | S | T | U | V | W | X | Y | Z | All
Weather Trend Graph for April in Stuttgart, Germany
Navigate to April Weather in Locations Surrounding Stuttgart: