Climate of Stuttgart, Germany Average Weather
- Stuttgart, germany, 48°46'N, 9°10'E, 315 m (1033 ft)
- Stuttgart has a marine west coast climate that is mild with no dry season, warm summers and moderate seasonality (Köppen-Geiger classification: Cfb).
- According to the Holdridge life zones system of bioclimatic classification Stuttgart is close to the cool temperate moist forest biome.
- The mean temperature is 9.6 degrees Celsius (49.3 degrees Fahrenheit).
- Total annual Precipitation averages 689 mm (27.1 in).
- Annual sunshine averages 1776 hours.
- If Stuttgart were situated on the opposite side of the world what would the climate be like? Follow this link to find the nearest location on ClimaTemps.com!
Navigate to Surrounding Climate Guides: